general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

In laws = In Effect

A trip home wouldn't be complete without the requisite day out with my in-laws. Its often a dinner and a movie. I saw all the lord of the rings with them. And they like to celebrate and take us to nice places for dinner. Its always a good time. Today, we decided to forgo that tradition, and visit the Harpoon brewery. Where they have 7 beers that we can sample. All we want.

Best. Tour. Ever. The tour was maybe 5 minutes long. The dude yelled for while in the loud room about yeast and stuff. This after I liberally sampled 6 different beers. Nothing but smiles for Jimmy.

Then instead of going out to dinner, we returned to the Ruddens for a suprise. They had a clam bake delivered to their house. They knew that:

a. I've never been to a clam bake before.
b. I really want to go to a clam bake.

so, as special treat, they had one delivered.

It was the best seafood meal I've ever had in my life. Clam chowder, tha BOMB steamers, and then a lobster. All fresh. All totally delicious.

Oh man. They treat me good over there. And I get to live with their daughter.

Fabulous.

1 Comments:

Blogger PVision said...

Clam Bake! Sweetness. The harpoon sounds tasty too. Much better than movies. F Superman!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home