general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Friday, March 07, 2008

From the waiting room

After a nice restless night, a couple of delirious morning laughs, we headed into UCSF hospital first thing in the morning. Stina was duly marked, poked with a IV, and was rolled off behind the big metal doors.

I just talked with the surgeon, and apparently the great hooter reduction of '08 was a smashing success. Stina is now in the post op area, and will be moved into recovery in a couple hours. She'll spend the night here and go home tomorrow. My mocha tastes a little sweeter right now.

The most surprisingly thing about UCSF is that the main waiting room features a harpist. Well, at least it does today. You haven't lived till you've heard gangsters paradise on a harp.

We'll (me + Stina's mom) get to see her when she's in recovery.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My love to Stina ~ I am hoping for a speedy recovery and the purchase of two tickets to Maui! Cupcakes will be waiting upon arrival. Or maybe pie...

Take good care of her, James! (I know you will)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Polaski said...

Perhaps before and after pictures? :D

7:32 PM  
Blogger MikeyLife said...

I hope Stina is feeling better!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home