general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

5 Things

Healing is coming right along. We went to Macy's to get some new bra's. After I was rejected from the women's changing rooms, we had customer service cordon off our own private waiting room complete with very helpful sales lady who gathered bra's and was full of sage advice. I've become far more adept at putting bra's on/off a person and then attaching them neatly on their hangers. Cotton, underwire, tan - a whole new world was opened up to me.

Anywho, Gail memed me to disclose 5 things about me:

1. I love Fiji water bottles. They are incredibly durable, and I re-use them countless times. They are structurally far superior to every other water bottle. They are like little Nalagie bottles that I can lose/recycle without guilt. My naughty little secret is that I actually love the Fiji water - my favorite thing is when I get a new bottle.

2. I do a lot of my best thinking while lying on the floor. Since I work at home quite a bit, this I avoid the awkward work scenarios. People often take my behavior with a grain of salt, so it hasn't been too bad when it happens at the workplace.

3. In college I introduced myself as "Mr. Messy", and many people called me "Mess". What's lesser known is that when I was younger and went away to summer camp, I told everyone my name was "Trev." I've been very successful at self imposing a nickname.

4. I enjoy stacking things, like coins or poker chips. If given a huge container of change, I will happily sort it out into neat little piles.

5. I once saw Yanni in concert mid high school. I went with Stina, no less, at her urging. It must of been like '92. The thing is, is that I really enjoyed it. Middle aged women shouted out "I love you Yanni!" in between songs. He was cheese through and through, but cheese sounded good with an full orchestra.

I now tag PVitty and Keri. Ignore at will.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Oh, I've been meemed. Let me think about this and get back to you.

I'm glad to hear that healing is going well.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that not only did you decide to out yourself with the Yanni admission but that you decided to take your wife down with you, as well. Well done, Trev.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home