general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Blogging about talking about Blogging at a party

I just came back from a party @ Ft. Funston. It was a good time. There was much discussion if what I was wearing was a tee-shirt or a dress. The place was pretty bumpin'. The automated assembly line lego robot shot dispenser ('shot-bot') was pretty fucking amazing. Everyone was duly impressed.

I was talking with Seth, and he asked me about the Phil and Friends show in CT. I told him he should read my blog. And then he (and Matt) began his tirade against that statement. Eventually it came to: "We should be blogging about this converstation" he says.

He's so right.

So that motherfucker better start reading my blog. Not that I don't love you. I do. Its a wierd kinda "I have no clue who you are" love. Unless you're Seth. Then I know exactly who you are. I know where you live.

I will eat your soul.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Habe said...

I have to agree with Seth on this one. While I do find blogs interesting and enlightening, it doesn't beat a face-to-face conversation. Can a blog smile or frown or cry? Probably if you really tried, but not as easily as a real person.

On a side note, I find it a bit ironic that some of the biggest bloggers I know are not what I'd call "computer geeks" but are more "nature freaks." Go technology!

9:34 AM  
Blogger general fuzz said...

"Can a blog smile or frown or cry?"

I'm not sure what the capabilities of blogger.com are. I'd guess, since the blog is more a outlet for whatever I feel like it should be, my blog is thinking that now its pants are starting to chafe. . .

9:54 AM  
Blogger general fuzz said...

Jordan - I was very tempted to post an entry about you blogging about blogging about talking about blogging. I resisted, mostly out of my fear of recursion.

9:55 AM  
Blogger The Habe said...

Yes, indeed you can get an in-depth review of the concert and other ramblings, which is fantastic. But it shouldn't replace the normal conversation, just supplement it. Just because you've blogged something, does that mean that you no longer have to speak about it in depth?

Seth: "So, how was the concert?"
Gen Fuzz: "Read my blog."

TheHabe: "Hey, how you doin'?"
Gen Fuzz: "Read my blog."

Bob: "What do you think about global warming?"
Gen Fuzz: "Read my blog."

Jim: "My computer broke! What should I do?"
Gen Fuzz: "Read my blog."
Jordan: "Yeah, read his blog."

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whos Jim?

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM A COMPUTER MORON. WHARE ARE THE DIRECTSIONS ON HOW TO FIX MY COMPUTERS?

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH.

JIMS

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home