general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Falltastic

We that dwell in the inner sunset experience the best weather in the Fall. Even though this summer was particularly nice (only a month of solid fog), its awesome to be in fall right now. Hardly Strickly Bluegrass is happening in the Park, so I get watch hordes of people work their way past our apartment. Eventually I'll meyander down - its too nice outside and the North Mississippi Allstars are playing later. I caught Jerry Douglas yesterdays - it was really good. Right where bluegrass and jam band collide - a place that String Cheese Incident has brought us many times before.

Kelly and Rose spent the weekend at Chez Krudden, so its great to have their energy around. Various waves of people gathered after the bluegrass fest at our house. DanT brought over a bunch of great home brews for us to sample = Joy. He made a strawberry beer which I believe is his crowning acheivement.

Stina and Rachel ran a half tri yesterday - a tri where all the olympic distances were cut in half. Stina did it in 2:15. Since then she became a "hole" - a place where food needs to go. Her words, not mine.

Its been a very weird week. I think the full moon had something to do with it. I went to a computer conference at the begining of the week and the vibe was so off that I had to escape back to my safe haven at Oracle. That was a first. A bunch of people have been giving me feedback about music, and thats been a good motivator since I've been all over the map with my music right now. I'm trying to be focused and prepare for my Oracle World gig at the end of the month, but I'm not doing a great job with that. I have way too much new music to distract my focus. Well f the computer, I'm going outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home