general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Flash Dance 5

Amandeep from deeptrouble hosted another one of his kick ass flash mob dance parties on Saturday. This one was next the cable car turnaround at Powell and Market. It was farily amusing to have a dance party that totally obstructed the sidewalk.





There was even a girl doing some badass hula-hoop dancing.



When I was about to leave I stopped by to thank Amandeep for putting this on. He asked who I was. I said General Fuzz. He said that someone else had already introduced themself as General Fuzz. Huh?

Well dude, whoever you are, I ask two things:
1. If you are going to take my name you had better spread the gospel of my music.
2. Whenever, wherever, I will be ready for a breakdance battle to settle this once and for all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - this whole other-General-Fuzz thing was a big misunderstanding - created by...... sigh me. 'Deep (the FlashDance host).

I saw this other guy who I thought was you & basically started calling him General Fuzz. He was Ok with it & in fact is searching for a nickname.

Maybe he can be your evil twin? arch-nemesis?

I've of course forgotten his name & email so I can't put you two together... but maybe at the next FD.

2:47 PM  
Blogger jordan said...

so cool! how do i get on the mailing list for these things?

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jordan:
http://www.deeptrouble.com

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home