general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

We did it

Work stress, food poisoning, insomnia, album unvielings, a baby shower, strawberry mohitos, and Purim, all wrapped up into one insane week. I was even a bad puppy for an hour, at least in Lila's (Zaq and Chelsea's 3 year old daughter) eyes. I became a bad puppy when I bit Stina's leg. Before that I was a good puppy, and she took me for many walks around the apartment.

One of the surprising cool things about the web release of the album was hearing back from a bunch of folks I haven't heard from in while. It's good to touch base.

As of today, we have watched every episode of West Wing. Stina did a lot of crying during the last couple episodes. I feel like we really accomplished something here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah us!!

donna luvs josh 4eva.

merp.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home