general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Feel the Love

I'm a pretty anti-valentines day kinda guy. I find it to be a slap it the face for those not in a relationship, a fabulous excuse for price gouging, and a undue cause for stress. So fuck valentines day. That is, until Tuesday when Stina calls to say she's seeing flowers, chocolates, and balloons everywhere, and she wants some love.

Ok then.

So I spring into action. I get peperoni pizza (she's been craving), gummi bears (damn those are hard find), a movie with Ed Norton in it, and a nice bottle of Mumms. We make some popcorn, get tipsy, and watch the Illusionist (pretty good movie).

I woke up this morning, and I keep finding little notes everywhere. Text from our wedding seems to pop up in all sorts of places. Instructions to sing the HBO theme song.

Love returned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We watched The Illusionist last nite. It was, indeed, a pretty good movie. We also watched The Prestige this past wknd and we liked it a lot too...maybe slightly more than the Illusionist, in fact.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home