general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Zero

On Saturday night, Rachel, Aron and I headed the Fillmore to see Zero. It was ok. Far to mellow for my tastes, especially with the heavy hitters on the stage. There were moments of greatness, but they were few and far between. I saw Garren Benfield for the second night in the row - he was playing in the poster room. Fortunately, they had a wicked poster.

On Super Bowl Sunday, Stina and I decided to completely ignore football and spend the entire day enjoying the absolutely gorgeous weather outside. We wandered through the park all day, where we encountered a large upside down apple orchard,

an intense angel wine making consortium,

and the worlds best female led zepplin tribute band "Zepparella"

Turns out they were out doing a photo shoot for a press kit or cd or something. I actually saw them play for a bit at the Oracle World party - and they tear it up. They were surpising sweet when not armed with their instruments of total kick ass.

This pretty much summed it up for us:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love sundays.

ps - I think aron is spelled with two "a"s but rach can back me up on this one...

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, yes!....it is two A's... Aaron.

5:32 PM  
Blogger general fuzz said...

Dude - you totally are. EAT MORE KALE!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home