general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Boneless Children

Biggie ups to Dave Siegel and the Boneless Children's Foundation on their CD release show last night at the Bottom of the Hill. Some random Stanford people whom I haven't seen in about a decade came out of the woodwork for this show. They all celebrated Dave's unfaltering commitment to his special brand of art rock. Zappa would be proud. Well, at least I am, and for intensive purposes I'm Zappa re-incarnated. At least for this blog post.

Overheard: "I'm starting to understand the secret to a long term relationship: to give in. Whenever we get into a tense heated argument, I ignore my stubborn instincts and take the blame and apologize. The funny thing is that I later realize that I really was at fault."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home