general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rain

The rain came down pretty hard a couple days ago. As did many things. Stina was real sick for a couple days. Then, after she got better, I got sick, though not as bad.

People I know and care about are experiencing difficult times. Stina set a deadline of Christmas to figure out what we are going to do in terms of the next steps of life. My company just made a public offer to buy BEA, who makes the same product that I work on.

So, I'm a little stuck in my head right now.

A bunch of good things happened too though. Galactic tore up the Fillmore. I met a bunch of new potential musical collaborators. We finally replaced our old mattress with a king sized Memory Foam monster.

We also went to the annual rock poster festival in GG park. On the way over, Stina was quite clear that we were not to buy any more posters, cause we have already amassed a small army of naked posters awaiting frames. She then deliciously proceeded to spend $100 on four new posters.

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home