general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Close the Door! (You're letting the heat out)

Just coming off a long weekend visit from the ‘Rents. We went to the farmers market. Apparently, it was overwhelming. Maybe so, but I got to eat a delicious $7 hot dog and meet the people who made it. We bought lots of super expensive organic produce. I then proceeded to make a remarkably bland organic dinner. We tooled around the city, seeking out scenes which my father could photograph. We ate at Quince, which was an almost out of body delicious experience. I highly recommend it, especially if someone else is paying. We even got a couple games of Blokus in.

All in all, a relatively good visit. And they leave me with a great excuse to head up to my Aunt and Uncle’s (well not quite, maybe once removed, but good family nonetheless) ranch in Napa to meet up with them this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger PVision said...

A little Blockus with Liz & Larry. Nice.

"The world doesn't need anymore silly noises."
-LK circa 1995ish

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home