general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Music is the Weapon of the Future

I don’t remember when or how, but at some point I joined a dance party flash mob mailing list. I was instructed to head down to the ferry building at 8pm on Saturday. As I walked through the plaza, some random dudes were like – “hey, you here for the flash mob?” The ladies in full spandex dance outfits were another good indicator I was in the right location.



A dude rolls in with a laptop and speakers, all powered by a car battery, and said dance party began. It was time to get down.

Down we got.






I leave you with the following two messages derived from said flash mob:


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger PVision said...

That kind of rocks. You should play a flash mob one of these days...

6:38 PM  
Blogger Zhai YaLi said...

Excellent! I enjoyed dancing with y'all. General Fuzz, vibe well captured with this post. Thanks!

9:59 AM  
Blogger general fuzz said...

My pleasure. If you have a chance, check out a couple of my tracks: www.generalfuzz.net

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home