general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Its True: Tacos Rule

I love the internet. You should know this by now. Especially if you read my last post. Here’s my most recent reason:

On May 29, Dave posts a great Robot Chicken skit where George Bush is a Jedi. Around that time I’m hanging out with Zack, celebrating his recent completion of his first triathlon. I tell Zack to check out Dave’s blog cause its fucking funny. He sees said skit. He forwards it to Josh Cohen. Josh Cohen walks around for many weeks saying “Taco’s Rule” and doing a little Jedi mind wave. Sarah is around this enough that she decides to have a Tacos Rule party, and make lots of delicious tacos and taco accessories for like 30 people. Nice!

The party was on friday. Good times were had.

I’d even like to share one of those good times.

Zack, Amanada and I are talking in the kitchen. Amanda mentions that she likes to nap a lot. Lately she’s been indulging in this art. This is mostly because school is out for the summer, so she has far less responsibilitie. I mention that Stina too shares love for that activity. I’m not sure how this lead to the concept of the ”napathon”, but it sounded fairly appealing. We agreed that Amanda would do well. I started to suggest that Stina would be a good competer, and Zack just shuts me down. I’m not about to back off, so the conversation starts getting a bit heated. Stina’s nearby and I try to pull her in. Zack is committed to Amanda’s inevitable victory. I try to valiantly defend her. Stina listens to us bicker for a while, no idea what we're talking about. Eventually she loudly interrupts with: “Is this some kind of penis thing?”

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail Weaver said...

I throw Dan into the ring for the napathon! He's a champion napper. Hands down, no one can take him.

There. I said it.

And it ain't no penis thang.

9:08 PM  
Blogger PVision said...

Penis Power!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home