general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Phoenix House

A bunch of friends really pitched in to help clean up the space at the end of the CD release party, so we were able to get out of there pretty fast. We brought all the equipment back home, and headed out the Phoenix House to cut loose for a bit. Two highlights from the party:

  • I was talking to a lady for a while. I looked over at the couch nearby, and saw Jason, Jesse and Adam sprawled out on it. I told her: "Those guys are so special to me". She responded: "I'm going to go outside for some air." I then got to relay this story to my friends on the couch.
  • Laaate into the night, I ran into Stina. She was going upstairs with Dave and Erin, so I decided to follow. We ended up in Dave's empty room, where I see a huge comfy bed and promptly lay down. Whilest I'm laying upside down, the door to Dave's tiny turret room opens, and Tony and Elana come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home