general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Nice with the music

A couple solid reviews of "Cool Aberrations" popped up in the last week - one on mellifua and one on netlabel review

This is excellent timing, as my concert recorded for echoes airs tomorrow. I plan on hosting a listening party soon.

I hope it sounds good. Clearly one track is pretty good, as I just got a request from John Diliberto to put acclimate on their annual living room concert cd. Nice.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it that find out about things this this via your blog. :)

Rock on!

10:15 AM  
Blogger afristralian said...

Great news! Your gonna go far if you keep it up.

So ... KEEP IT UP!!!

6:15 AM  
Blogger The Quiet Herbert said...

I don't know how I managed it, but I missed the concert. I listen to Echoes religiously, but my marathon dissertation writing (fueled by caffeine and General Fuzz tunes on repeat) has made me miss a few episodes.

Any word on a repeat date, or cd/mp3 release?

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home