general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Simublogging

I'm taking this rare opportunity to blog at the same time my blogosphere buddy Maui Gail is blogging. You see, we currently have some lovely house guests - Gail and Dan. I bet she isn't blogging about cooking. I would suspect it would be about SF adventures. But maybe I'm wrong. It could be education related. Who knows?

I can hardly wait to find out. I might just sit here and click the refresh button on my browser until the new post arrives. Or I could just peek over her shoulder. But that would be kinda rude, borderline creepy. I don't want to frighten my house guests. Well, not too much anyways.

I'll tell you about our wacky Santa Cruz adventures later. Now I have a sandwich and the refresh button to attend to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail Weaver said...

Was it good for you?

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home