general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Las Tortugas

Ever looked forward to something, then only have it exceed your expectations? Welcome to opening night of Las Tortugus, a tiny SF jam band festy right at the edge of the Yosemite valley. This place kicks ass. It's unbelievably beautiful. Its actually fall here, what with the trees and the colors. I tasted a fantastic new rare scotch while the Sox clinched game 2. We had a superb dining experience while listening to Izabella cover Shaka Chan next door. Right now ALO is rocking my face, in full pirate gear.

So why am I blogging about it at 1:30 in the morning?

Because I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

Are you at Camp Mather? And how do you have internet access?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Gail Weaver said...

I have to reply to your previous post here because I am slow and only just now read the last few entries all at once, right now, in one sitting. Yum.

The choose-your-own-adventure birthday is such a clever idea! I hope ye creators of said birthday theme won't mind if I am inpspired enough by it to create one for Dan's birthday in March. And I can just go ahead and write what it is I plan to do for his birthday right here on the internet, a public forum, because he doesn't like to read. He can read perfectly fine - he just often chooses not to. That's right - I could put his entire Christmas gift list right here on the internets and not bat an eye of worry... I have grown to love this quality about him :-)

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home