general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Coke Grenades

On our last trip to the grocery store, I ran across the best thing since coke in a bottle. Now, I love me some coke in a bottle. More then I should. It's only 8 oz of soda, which is perfect for me. It also comes in a kick ass glass bottle. Its crazy expensive, though. So I only get it every so often, as a treat for a being a kick ass human being.

Now they sell 8oz coke cans. OMG. That rules. Little coke grenades.

3 Comments:

Blogger PVision said...

Yeah! Pop a Grenade and chug it!

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get too excited, but my parents actually have a genuine coke machine from back in the day that houses such bottles.

6:32 PM  
Blogger ELK said...

imagine how much healthier we'd be if all we knew were 8 oz. cokes! they sell beer in "pony" cans down south (the little ones) because of tese weird laws where they can't sell beer cold, thus they sell it in ways that it can get cold faster...

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home