general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Underdog

It's an exciting time to be living in the Inner Sunset. Underdog, the tiny organic sausage joint at 17th and Irving, is now open for business. I've gone two days in a row. It'll run you about 3-4 bucks for a sausage, and 2 for organic tater tots. They only use fully recycled paper products and are nice folks to boot. They don't sell beer, so I tend to roll in with a red cup.

Yesterday, when I left, they were vibing on some Messy's Pace. Alll right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gail Weaver said...

Turkey, bacon, sausage ... *sigh* I look forward to conjuring up some good ol' fashioned vegan eats for you during your upcoming visit :-D

12:04 PM  
Blogger general fuzz said...

Ah, I also forgot to mention - Underdog has 4 veggie (prob not vegan) dogs as well . . . .

1:32 PM  
Blogger The Habe said...

I tried this place last night and it was great! And yes, they do have veggie dogs (maybe even vegan). Plus PB&J, which is apparently a speciality that nobody has ordered yet.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home