general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

No Way

I was over in John O'Duinn's office, working on some computer problem, when he offers me a cookie in a bag. I look at said cookie, and my jaws dropped. It was a half moon cookie, the one from the cookie hunt back in February. No freaking way!

Turns out his friend, who was a pastry chef, made it. It was both fucking delicious and nostalgic.

And now I love her, whoever she is.

5 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

"half moon cookie"? dude, it's the "black & white cookie". didn't you see the sienfield episode?

6:05 PM  
Blogger general fuzz said...

You are so wrong. F sienfield.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, pretty sure it's seinfeld....

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there to every οne, it's truly a good for me to go to see this website, it contains helpful Information.

Check out my webpage ... bucket Truck

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi thеre! I know this is kіnda off topіc hοwеνeг , Ι'd figured I'ԁ asκ.
Would уоu be іnteгeѕtеd in trading lіnks or maybe gueѕt authoгing a blog article or vіce-versа?

My ωebѕite addressеs а lot of the ѕame topics
as yours аnd Ι think ωe сoulԁ greаtly benefit frοm eаch οtheг.
If you aгe intегesteԁ fеel frеe tο send me an email.
I look fοrwаrd to heаrіng from you!
Awesοme blog by the way!

Chеck out my ѕіte - taxi irving

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home