general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Fuzzy Appearances

My music has been popping up in some cool places as of late. I was honoroed to have some tracks off Cool Aberrations played on echoes, a nationally syndicated show devoted to downtempo-eque music. Hopefully there'll be some more development on that front in the future.

If you check out episodes 5 & especially 9 of prom queen, you'll hear some hot fuzzy action too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail Weaver said...

I almost peed my pants when I saw that picture of Bella! It totally looks like I am cultivating a little studio of cat models (Me-Ow, indeed...)

We loved having you guys here and we've totally been missing you both since you've left. Please come back and eat more vegan delights (delicious! delicious!) The cats will be wearing formal wear upon your arrival...

Seriously, thanks for all the luhve...

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Bocce ball and spearfishing props James. It was my pleasure to be a part of your Maui vacation. It forces me to remember why I live here and rediscover my island home. I hope to see you guys in Cali this summer.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home