general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Locality

Way back in the day, when Stina came out to join me in Cali, she made it clear that this was a temporary thing. We'll move back to MA to be near our respective parents in a couple years.

. . . time passes . . .

. . . eventually hunger sets in . . .

so I stroll over to Underdog, where I'm greeted warmly by the proprietors. We chat and I mow a tasty organic sausage and tots. And, OMG, they now sell Mission Pies. Score!

Thus satiated, I randomly decided to make my way to the Acoustic Cafe, where again, I'm greeted by name by the two bartenders/coffee slingers. A jam band, Kanvus, is hacking their way through Wolfsmans Brother. Maybe 15 hippie-esque folk have congregated to enjoy some fine free music, $3 beers, and great vibes. A coaster fight breaks out.

I guess its hard not to feel that I've planted some roots here.

Another strange occurrence is that I've starting appearing in environments where there are an abundance of good looking single women. I guess this is bound to happen after marriage. I wish I had a hippie-ish single male friend to tote around. He'd be so thankful that he'd ply me with free sausages and beer. Cause if he was my friend, he'd know the way my heart.

Oh, if you have a moment, digg this. I'd appreciate it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kanvus said...

Wow, I just found your mention of Kanvus at the Acoustic Cafe. That was a while ago. Thanks for the attention. We have come a long way since then. Check us out at myspace.com/kanvus. BTW, we still hack through Wolfman's once in a while.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://podudoqa.1accesshost.com/ihaloga.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a great suggestion to remember when the game of golf. Bear in mind to keep your palms very low when swinging the membership. By reducing your fingers, you are making the size of your follow-through on your own swing smaller, which makes the size of your photographs decrease, making the flight of the soccer ball decrease. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Re233photogr[/url]

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home