general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Los Tartugas, in Review

Best festival ever. At least in our eyes.




  • When I was lugging Stina's pumpkins (literally) up the hill to the picnic benches, no less the 15 people called out to me on the way: "Nice pumpkins!", "You have a nice pair!", etc. I was both wheezing and laughing, which is something I can't remember doing, ever.

    Then Stina employed her ninja pumpkin carving skills.

  • Stina's back was unfortunately bothering her all weekend. There was always ample comfortable places where she could sit to enjoy music or read stories about Dragons and Magic. Also, it turns out that chilling in the front of the fireplace for a long time is a good way to meet people.
  • I shared three sunsets with this dude Noam. Or I think thats his name. He works in Oakland as a special ed teacher. It was a nice tradition.
  • After bonding with a member of staff during Friday night, I was comped breakfast the next morning.
  • We got to hang out with various members of bands that we actively enjoy. That's the mark of a small festival. This is a picture I've always wanted - Sean Lehe and Sean Leahy, two of the finest guitarists in SF that happen to share a very similar sounding name.

  • Hippies + Costumes = good times.


    This is me getting over my childhood fear of Cookie Monster

  • Oh yeah, there were bands there. This is Guitarmeggedon.

  • My love for our cabin has no bounds. As soon as we closed the door, there was silence, which is golden.
  • I'm not really going to comment on this one. I guess this one goes out to my homies.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home