general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Inner Sunset

I am definitely feeling the neighborhood Karma tonight. First I befriended one of my Yoga classmates who turns out to live a block away. Then I happened to catch a listing on craigslist for a nearly impossible to find face priced Tool ticket for tomorrows extremely sold out show. I was the lucky first caller. Turned out the seller lived 5 blocks away. Then, on the way home from picking up said magical ticket, I ran into a friend from the jamband circuit, and we ending up talking and walking in circles around our neighborhood for almost an hour. Turns out she lives on the same block as me.

We were just coming off a surprisingly difficult weekend. I really appreciated the synchronicity of the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home