general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

A limp rag

We rode the Tom roller coaster for a little over 24 hrs straight - it was pretty intense, far too short, full of exuberant yelling, and I felt nauseous when it was over. Good times indeed. We fit in a little pool, a little poker, far too much football on the tv, kick ass food, Haber's birthday (and said birthday party), and the ceremonial destruction of Krudden furnature.

Here are some excellent shots by Stina:





and a personal favorite



We also saw Jersey Boys this week. I left my glasses at the Yoga studio, and we had serious nosebleed seats, so I had no idea what was going on. Stina kept an entertaining commentary running so I wouldn't feel too left out. I felt it could have been an hour shorter.

And just to add a dose of ridiculousness to my weekend, I went to two concerts tonight. One was the sweet cd release party of Ryan, or Chance's End. He's a talented violinist/electronic music producer whom I'm working with on a couple new tracks.

I'm right tuckered.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

we miss you already tom.
..sob..
We've got three more chairs waiting for your next trip.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home