general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dinner

I've been feeling particularly blessed this week with our amazing friends. We had three excellent dinner parties. Gail would be proud of our first ever spring roll off. Probably less so of Heathers fabulous fisting of the chicken though. HUGE ups to Heather for her keen culinary prowess and for demonstrating that brussels sprouts can indeed be delicious.

I also discovered that I immensely enjoyed clowning around with Aiden, Dave and Alison's 18 month year old cackler. Its real fun to enjoy children and then leave them behind.

I can't wait to be finished with Heros. Its been rendering me useless. We even went out and rented the final few discs, cause I just need it to be over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's my girl! with the fisting, that is. chicken-fisting. yeah. bond. james bond.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Gail Weaver said...

feel the love and the pride bursting through the computer ...

<3

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home