general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

F Productivity

Yesterday, I checked out a new piece of software by the good folks at Izotope, and it blew my mind. I was duly inspired, but was sidetracked with the whole Halloween thing. The good folks at "WebPage" threw a kickin patry, btw. So tonight I was all ready to make some serious headway with all the music that has been patiently awaiting the nice fuzzy touch. But the next disc of Heros arrived today, and there went my night. Its like crack. Or what crack aspires to be.

Save the cheerleader, save the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger PVision said...

Ha. Welcome to the Hero's side. Sadly the new season doesn't hold up to what you're currently enjoying. So, um, enjoy it.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home