general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

G Fuzz

Its nice to hover on the internet and see that people are actually visiting the ole' website and listening to my music. I've gotten a couple of really sweet emails recently, and it's nice to feel like I'm making the world a little better. Some person's (no names were given) sister made a fresh cover for Inner Sunset:



I also discovered that John Diliberto, the guy behind echoes, did a nice writeup about their annual "living room" CD. I was truly honored when he asked if he could use one my tracks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Habe said...

Did you ever post the podcast of your interview? Or at least a link?

You should! I found it by clicking on the podcast link from that site.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home