general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Beer Cheer


Stina gave me the best Chanukah present ever. She took me to a magical place called City Beer in Soma. I cannot believe I've never been here before. It's a beer drinkers paradise. I've never been in the presence of so many beers I've never heard of.

That had five beers on tap which I've never seen on tap before. I sampled them all, and finished with a glass of the Delirium seasonal. All the beers can be bought as singles, and for a corkage fee of $1, you can enjoy it in the store. One of the owners very helpfully guided me through their vast selection to create a nice adventurous six pack. I was in such a state of delight, I helped myself to a few additional 750s. Then Stina bought it all for me.

Amazing.

Respect the interfaith marriage!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail Weaver said...

You're a lucky man, James :-D

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home