general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Echoes Poll

It turns out that at the end of the year, Echoes runs a listener poll for the top albums of the year. I was surprised and delighted to learn that I made #20, especially since I made no effort at all to run a campaign on the poll. Even my wife was unaware. That means people I don't know actually like it. It is a true honor to be listed along with some my musical heroes. I love the latest Explosions in the Sky album, and it's insane to see my name in any proximity to an album made by Chick Corea and Bela Fleck.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Sir, I am truly blown away.

10:05 PM  
Blogger The Habe said...

What's also impressive is that you are only one of the two listed there that doesn't have an iTunes link.

Huzzah for free music!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home