general fuzz

Musing from a obsessive computer music composer with hippie-ish tendencies.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

One more time

I'm just coming off a the haze of a total music immersion weekend - The Dan Lebowitz group and Zilla @ 12 Galaxies, working with JP Cutler on some new tracks, and all night jam with some old musical friends (and GF collaborators).

My music is popping up in all sorts of random places on the internet, which how I like it. I just checked out a gorgeous mix by DJ Polaski on the amazing Kahvi Collective, which included some very clever mixing of a couple of my tracks. Highly recommended.

The good folks at echoes have released a list of the staff picks for the year, and I made #5. That made me feel nice.

There's no doubt that 2007 has been a truly amazing year for general fuzz.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude... that is freaking awesome! I'm downloading Khavi's Searching for Planets now.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err... DJ Polaski's Searching for Planets

9:11 PM  
Blogger Polaski said...

General, its amazing to work with your music, I enjoy it so much. It is a testimony to your skill and brilliance as a musician. I look forward to listening to more of your releases!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home